Why Buy Jewellery Online
The art of designing jewellery requires creativity and passion but more importantly, as we have learned over the years, it also requires a sort of stillness and peace within which good energy resides. It is within this type of environment that we produce our finest quality jewels. At Robyn Real Jewels, our stones are infused with properties that entrenches confidence, exudes healing and improves your way of living. By shopping online you allow us more time to spend crafting beautiful jewels that will suit your pocket, avoid commercial markups, and allow us to give back to people that need it most.
We, therefore, aim to provide our customers with quality designed jewels whilst still being mindful of the environment.
Outlined below are some great reasons why you should buy our jewelry online.
- A greater variety - With all the technological advancements made across online shopping and shipping platforms, you have access to a larger variety of jewels in different styles, colours and it’s available across the globe in shorter shipping times.
- No hidden costs - Online stores don't have to pay rent for a section in a mall or hire shop assistants. As such, buying jewelry online often means that you will be paying less than you would in a brick-and-mortar store.
- Compare items quickly - Online jewellery shopping allows you to keep multiple tabs open on different websites to compare jewels, styles and get the best value with an exceptional experience.
- Time is yours - In physical stores, store assistants and ques can often put a damper on a shopper’s experience while buying jewels online means that you have the luxury of time to decide before making your purchase.
- Information is at your fingertips - Information about products, customer reviews, ratings, and more are all visible on the website but if you have specific questions, experts are always at your service through a live chat or email service.
- Quick and easy payments - A variety of payment options are offered for online shopping such as ApplePay, GooglePay, PayFast, and PayPal. Usually, more than one payment option is provided so the customer can choose a faster or more convenient payment option.
- No physical contact - Online businesses have had less of an impact from the CORONAvirus as they trade in a non-physical environment. This also means that there is less risk of contracting and spreading the virus than with a physical store.
- More discounts available - Online shops always offer newsletters with special promo codes, first-time discounts, seasonal sales, giveaways on social media, and more. Online stores also appreciate their loyal customers and will offer loyalty discounts to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and positive reviews.
Another benefit of buying jewelry online is that it is ideal for those dreaded last-minute birthday gifts and forgotten anniversaries. We’ve left that off the list to avoid any trouble, haha! Save money on useless trips to jewelry stores, type byrobyn.co.za into your search bar, and allow our jewels to speak to you. There’s something for everyone!